Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow, Snow, Go Away

The countdown is now at two and a half weeks, and we are on the millionth snow fall of 2011. I am NOT a fan of the cold weather, but at school it never really seemed so bad. I was talking to one of my best friends from Lehigh this morning who is at school, and she was telling me that a bunch of my friends are going sledding this afternoon. I wish I could go sledding with them!

Instead I'm in New Jersey, completely snowed in. Today is my day off from work and I had a day full of errands planned. I wanted to order Australian Dollars, do some summer clothes shopping, go to the gym (bathing suit weather in less than three weeks?!), and so much more. But I'm still managing to be productive! I'm reading my IFSA-Butler brochures, making to-do and packing lists, thinking about budgeting while I'm abroad, and actually cleaning my room a little. Not too bad for a snow day!

That's all for now. Unfortunately, working two jobs doesn't make for a very exciting life. At least I have so much to look forward to in just a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment